How to Get Started Following an Autism Diagnosis
From understanding your child’s diagnosis, to starting a therapy program, there are a lot of steps along the way. Our team of therapists and administrators are ready to help you every step of the way. Below is a list of steps to consider as you’re deciding what is best for your child. Call us at any point in the process and we’ll be ready to help.
Understanding Your Options – Autism Therapy
Below is a list of some of the important things you should be considering while you are determining the best course of treatment for your child.
- Schedule an ADOS (Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule) evaluation. We can offer referrals.
- If an autism diagnosis is given, reach out to us to discuss your treatment options.
- Fill out the intake form so that we can review your child’s needs and help you understand your insurance coverage.
- One of our clinicians will schedule a time to meet with you in person to walk you through the steps to get started.
- Schedule an assessment and build a treatment schedule. We will handle all necessary insurance authorizations before treatment begins.
Speak With a Clinician
Parents interested in learning more about the services offered by CEAS can complete a preliminary application and set up a time to talk to a consultant. The purpose of this initial meeting is to give a basic overview of applied behavior analysis, answer questions about the program and our approach, discuss costs, and answer questions about insurance coverage.
We Have a Plan
CEAS prides itself on being one of the first providers of ABA therapy in the with a longstanding reputation for obtaining results. CEAS has over a decade of experience developing and implementing effective, high-quality ABA programs. Our programs draw on this expertise, while also relying on the ever growing body of research surrounding effective autism treatment.