What Information Does EAS Collect?
We collect information you provide directly or choose to provide to us. Examples of how you might provide use with such personal information include:
- Completing a survey or feedback form;
- Completing a consent, authorization, or release form;
- Emailing us with a comment or question;
- Engaging in an online dialogue via chat;
- Making an online consultation request;
How Does EAS Use Information?
EAS use the information about you for various purposes including:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our website and/or general business operations to provide you with relevant information;
- Send you notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative support messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions, or requests to provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about services offered by us;
- Process billing and insurance information;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our website and general business operations;
- Detect, investigate, prevent fraudulent or other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Early Autism Services and others;
- Maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes;
- Carry out any other purpose describe to you at the time the information was collected.
Our Commitment to your Privacy Security
EAS is committed to its mission to serve the needs of individuals, families, and communities with developmentally delayed and other special populations. EAS strives to live up to the privacy standards outlined in this policy, to act in good faith, and to fulfill the organization’s mission of service and act in accordance with its core values while protecting the privacy and confidentiality of all information provided to us. EAS seeks to use reason able physical, technical, and administrative measures to designed to protect personal information within our organization. No data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have any reason to believe that your interaction with EAS is no longer secure, please immediately notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.