Behavior Technicians provide day-to-day in-home behavioral intervention for children. Working from programs created by the consultants, the behavior technicians are responsible for working one-on-one with the children to address their skill deficits and improve their quality of life.
Comprehensive Early Autism Services currently employs/ contracts with behavior technicians. The qualifications for a behavior technician are as follows:
- Own a car/have transportation and be punctual
- Be working toward or have a bachelor’s degree (in psychology, special education, or related field)
- Ability to accept and implement feedback and constructive criticism in teaching, and overall job operations
- An understanding and ability to follow the rules of confidentiality and privacy for clients
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with clients, and all individuals related to and involving clients
- Ability to carry out specific programs in supervised, and unsupervised work environments
- Experience in applied behavior analysis is preferred
- All CEAS employees must pass a background check
- Pay is competitive and varies with experience
- Health insurance available to full-time employees
- 401(k) available
We are currently looking for an individual who is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). We are looking for a motivated and driven behavior analyst to grow with our organization whose clinical approach fits well with our vested model.
The duties of the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) include:
- Supervising and training non-certified staff
- Attending bi-weekly team meetings with family members and therapists
- Providing training and feedback to parents as needed
- Analyzing data taken by therapy teams and making treatment decisions
- Updating client goals and treatment plans
- Taking part in initial assessments for new clients
- Providing some direct (1:1) service to young children with autism
- Working closely with our lead consultant
- This position requires a car, and a willingness to drive to clients’ homes
- A BCBA certificate
- Experience working with children or children with disabilities
- Salary is competitive and varies depending on coursework completed and previous experience
Get to Know Us
CEAS is a team of highly trained Board Certified Behavior Analysts, Behavior Technicians and caring individuals, all committed to helping children with autism build the skills they will need for everyday life.
We are equally committed to our employees, and helping them grow in their careers. We believe that when our employees are happy, and passionate about the work they do, our clients receive better care. Which is why we put so much focus in building our internal relationships. We do this through team building activities, getting involved with community outreach efforts, and having 1:1 meetings between team members and managers to discuss individual career goals.
We are excited to speak with you about your career goals, and the opportunities here at CEAS!